- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
A brake disc for fast-paced downhill tours. The Trickstuff Dächle UL brake rotor is a robust lighweight that offers pure braking power on intensive tours. Larger cutouts in the friction ring made of Japanese stainless steel ensure quiet and pad-friendly braking. The UL in the name already shows that Trickstuff Dächle UL rotors are ultra-lightweight, thanks to slim shims. In combination with a rounded 60-degree chamfer at the outer edge that facilitates brake disc installation, this brake disc with a ring width of 15,5 mm is a guarantor for cool downhill rides – even when they last longer.
• UL version with friction ring with larger cutouts for pad-friendly and quiet braking
• 6-bolt mount
• Rounded 60-degree chamfer at the outer edge to facilitate wheel installation
• Ring width 15,5 mm
• Thickness of brake rotor approx. 1,95 mm for improved heat management
• Material: lasercut and hardened Japanese stainless steel
• Dimensions and weight: Ø 180 (approx. 115 g), Ø 203 (approx. 149 g)
Including: Trickstuff Dächle brake rotor without bolts
Manufacturer's ref.: Ø 180 mm BSUL1806L
Ø 203 mm BSUL2036L
- 6 tomillos:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: