- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
SRAM’s AXS™ Power Meter Spider allows you to upgrade your compatible SRAM Road 12-speed crankset to a complete power meter with a flick of the wrist. The power measurement system by Quarq with DZero™ measurement technology is completely integrated into the spider’s design. The spider is fitted to the Direct Mount fitting of the crank arms. All you need to do is install the spider, fit the chainring or chainrings and get going!
With the X-Range™ technology, SRAM has managed to shift the gear range of the drivetrain from the front to the rear. When combining the AXS™ Power Meter Spider with a RED®1 or FORCE®1 12-speed crank, you get a lightweight, strong and intuitive singlespeed drivetrain that provides the perfect gear ratio for fast-paced cross-country rides or cycle races and tours in flat terrain, depending on the chainring size.
In combination with a FORCE® 2 x 12 crank, you get a versatile double speed system with a consistent chainring distance of 13 teeth. This makes for smoother and faster shifting and always delivers the right gear combination when used together with a 12-speed cassette.
The power output in watts is calculated by multiplying torque (pedal force) by cadence. High-quality sensors determine performance data with +/- 1,5% accuracy. Moreover, they offer independent right and left leg measurement thanks to the Power Balance™ technology. What’s more, the DZero™ power measurement technology even takes into account climatic parameters like temperature. This eliminates fluctuations of the measured values caused by high or low temperatures.
The SRAM AXS™ power meter transfers all data collected wirelessly, using ANT+ or Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE). Thus, it is compatible with most smartphones and almost all common bike computers that designed to display performance data.
Adjustments, calibration and integration into an existing AXS™ Road group are done via the SRAM AXS™ app. This electronic integration platform allows you to check the status of the battery, fine tune the components, adjust the controllers, receive maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
• Special spider design with built-in Quarq DZero™ power measurement technology
• Power measurement accuracy of +/- 1.5%
• Power Balance™: Independent left and right leg measurements
This SRAM Power Meter Upgrade is compatible with the following RED® and FORCE® etap AXS™ cranksets:
• SRAM RED®1 singlespeed: 36 – 46 teeth
• SRAM FORCE®1 singlespeed: 36 – 46 teeth
• SRAM FORCE® double: 46/33 teeth & 48/35 teeth
• Intended use: Road / MTB / Cross / Gravel
• For 1x12 speed configuration (RED®1/FORCE®1) & 2 x 12 speed configuration (FORCE®)
• Compatible with SRAM AXS™ for easy customisation
• Replaceable CR2032 battery for approx. 200 hours of riding
• Wireless communication with ANT+ or Bluetooth LE
• IPX7 waterproof rating
• LED display for easy setup and error diagnosis
• Installation on DirectMount
• Bolt circle (spider): Ø 107 mm (4-bolt)
• Chainline: 44.7 mm
• Weight: approx. 566 g (completely upgraded RED® crank 175 mm / 40 teeth)
In the box:
• SRAM AXS™ Power Meter Spider 1/2x12 (WITHOUT chainring)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
AXS™AXS™ (pronounced “access”) is an electronic integration platform that connects electric bike components with software by SRAM.
AXS™ components communicate wirelessly using 128-bit encryption. Every time several components of a groupset are connected with each other, e.g. shifter, front derailleur and rear derailleur, a unique code is generated to eliminate the risk of interference with signals of other riders’ systems.
The SRAM AXS™ App allows you to check the status of the battery, change component behavior, customize controls, get maintenance reminders and update the firmware.
The app is available for free download in the App Store for iPhone (iOS) and in the Google Play Store for Android.
All SRAM RED® eTap 11-speed components are NOT compatible with AXS™ components and the AXS™ software!