desde 1.999,00 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Even in harsh conditions, you can rely on the braking performance of SHIMANO’s RT-MT800 disc rotor from the Deore XT 8100 Series. The advanced Ice-Tech Freeza technology provides faster heat dissipation and thus more fading resistance as well as improved braking performance.
• SHIMANO Deore XT M8100 Series disc rotors
• Internally splined lockring version for quick-release hubs (QR) and 12 mm Ø thru axles (ATTENTION: In some cases, it might be necessary to use an externally splined lockring for thru axles from Ø 12mm)
• For SHIMANO Center Lock hubs and Center Lock compatible hubs
• Two-component design for a low weight and high stiffness
• ICE-Tech-Freeza: Aluminium core between two stainless steel layers for best heat dissipation; additional cooling fins on the inside of the friction ring
• Significantly reduced operating temperature for constant performance
• Lightweight, heat-dissipating aluminium carrier
• Material: stainless steel, aluminium
• For organic or sintered brake pads
• Ø 140 mm: approx.: 89 g
• Ø 160 mm: approx. 108 g
• Ø 180 mm: approx. 131 g
• Ø 203 mm: approx. 147 g
Please make your choice!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO RT-MT800 brake disc
• 1x internally splined lockring
For the externally splined RT-MT800 brake disc incl. lockring see product code: 2286206.