- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Those who prefer a slightly softer sporty-looking and ergonomic saddle for road racing and mountain biking should go for the LITE 209 by Selle SMP. It is the comfortable model of the SMP4Bike Professional series featuring an optimized contact area, a relief channel and a lower saddle nose and additionally comes with a thick padding – and all this with a low weight in relation to comfort gain.
Underneath the real leather cover hides a perfectly adapted padding that makes long stages on tarmac roads as well as demanding XC tours fun. With a slightly curved saddle shape, slim lines and a thicker padding, the LITE 209 is also suitable for taller and slightly broader riders. The versatile saddle impresses with excellent shock absorption and provides relief for sensitive body areas.
The real leather cover with discreet embroidery, too, feels incredibly soft. This revolutionary saddle design was developed with great care and passion for high-quality materials and exceptional details. The LITE 209 is a true gem with great inner values you’ll appreciate on long distances.
· Thickly padded saddle for road racing and MTB
· SMP4Bike Professional Series, designed for comfort
· Recommended for medium to wide hips (trouser size L-XL)
· 100% handmade in Italy
· Full-cut relief channel
· Lower saddle nose
· Ergonomic contact area
· Flat, ischium-friendly rear part
· Cover: real leather, handfitted
· Padding: elastomer foam
· Saddle shell: Nylon 12, reinforced with carbon fibre
· Saddle rail: stainless steel AISI 304, vibration-reducing
· Long saddle rail for maximum adjustability
· Stabilizing rear bridge with reflective element
· Dimensions: approx. 273 x 139 mm
· Weight: approx. 335 g
- Con separadores:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: