- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Ekar™ ProTech™ BSA / Ital. Bearing Cups
en vez de
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (de envío a España)
Campagnolo ProTech™ bearing cups were specially developed for the Ekar™ groupset and designed for the particularly difficult conditions on all-road and gravel tracks.
Based on Campagnolo's Ultra-Torque™ technology, ProTech™ features a patented outer seal that protects the ball bearings from water, mud and sand getting in.
A waterproof inner sleeve made of glass-fibre reinforced polyamide prevents contamination from the inside. The bearing cups are paired with ProTech™ oversize stainless steel outer bearings, which are attached to the two axle halves that are firmly connected to the cranks.
• Suitable for Campagnolo Ekar™ cranksets
• Suitable for Road frames with BSA thread (1.37 x 24)
• For a shell width of 68 mm
• Suitable for Road frames with ITAL thread (36 x 24)
• For a shell width of 70 mm
Please indicate your choice.
• Material: aluminium
• Weight: approx. 50 g
In the box:
• 1 x Campagnolo Ekar™ ProTech™ BSA / Ital. bearing cups
- Rosca: italiana:
- Rosca: BSA:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: