- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
SP-T10 Telescopic Remote Dropper Seatpost
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The XLC SP-T10 telescopic seat post allows you to adjust the saddle height with a thumb control on the handlebar. The seat post is available in different lengths and diameters, so that you can choose the dropper post that best suits your intended use, preferred saddle height and frame size. The mechanical adjustment mechanism is not fitted to the seat post head, but directly to the seat tube. As the seat post comes with a mechanical adjustment mechanism, there’s no need to bleed the system – unlike hydraulic systems – so that you can ride off immediately. The adjustment range is up to 125 mm for highest flexibility when shredding the trails.
The adjustable dropper post by XLC particularly proves its reliable adjustability for optimized performance on cross-country and all-mountain rides. Whether on fast downhills or steep climbs. A dropper seat post allows you to tweak your saddle height for the terrain ahead within seconds with a remote control on the handlebar. For best power transfer uphill and maximum freedom of movement downhill. Enduro riders who prefer variable and technical trails will also appreciate the robust XLC telescopic seat post for the efficiency and control it offers.
· Telescopic seat post
· Controlled with remote lever on handlebar
· CNC-hard anodized remote lever
· With external cable routing
Ø 30,9 / 31,6 mm
· Offset: 0 mm
· Length: 305 / 350 / 400 mm
· Shaft length: 168 / 193 / 218 mm
· Height adjustment: 80 / 100 / 125 mm (+/- 5 mm)
· Mounting height: 137 / 157 / 182 mm
· One-Piece patent head-low mounting height
· CNC machined saddle clamp
· 2-bolt clamp
· For standard saddle rail 7 mm Ø
· Function: air-oil cartridge (replaceable)
· Rider’s weight: 60 - 120 kg
· Material: aluminium 6061-T6
· Weight: approx. 535 g (30,9/400 mm)
In the box:
· XLC SP-T10 dropper seat post
· Remote lever XLC SP-X06
· Cable and housing
To route the cables in a neat way, you can use the Xtreme Stick On Pro cable clips (product code 365192). The cable clips also look better than zip ties.
- Material: aluminio:
- Material: carbono:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: