- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Thanks to its cosy inner fleece, this women's jacket keeps you pleasantly warm even in cold temperatures – the WOMENS'S COMYOU FLEECE JACKET by VAUDE! Strategically placed breathable zones combined with WINDPROOF 80 technology keep you comfortable, while the eco-friendly S.CAFE process converts recycled coffee grounds into a functional, fast-drying fabric to protect you from getting chilled. The jacket features a hood and two zipped front pockets and makes sure you will stay warm until you reach your destination.
• Women's cycling jacket with cosy fleece inside
• Highly wind-repellent thanks to WINDPROOF 80
• Breathable zones
• Partly insulated
• Full-length front zipper
• Grown-on hood
• Two front pockets with invisible zip
• Slightly longer back panel
• Fast-drying and environmentally friendly S.CAFE material
• Climate-neutral production through MYCLIMATE
• GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”) certified
• PET RECYCLING for mostly recycled materials
• REGULAR FIT
• Reflective design elements
• Main material: 100% polyester (of which 67% recycled)
• Outer fabric: 100% polyester (recycled)
• Lining: 100% polyamide
• Insulation 100% polyester (recycled)
• Weight: approx. 428 g
In the box:
• 1 VAUDE WOMENS’S COMYOU FLEECE JACKET
Highlights & Technologies:
Extremely wind-resistant thanks to a high density of the fabric (weave, treatment or finish). What remains is a pleasantly cooling breeze which provides good breathability. This technology is suitable for use in windy weather.
Recycled coffee ground is turned into a high-tech material in a patented process. Fast-drying, odour-inhibiting, UV-resistant, environmentally friendly.
This product is climate-neutral: the emissions from materials, manufacturing process and shipping were systematically reduced and completely compensated.
GRÜNER KNOPF (“GREEN BUTTON”):
The German textile seal GRÜNER KNOPF (“Green Button”) identifies textiles that meet high social and environmental standards. 26 social and ecological criteria are considered for each product. The companies must prove their human rights, social and ecological responsibilities.
Depending on model and size, one recycled VAUDE bag is made of up to 12 PET bottles. The outer fabric of the models is 55% made from PET yarn and inside, 100 per cent of recycled materials are used. PET recycling helps reduce environmental pollution by 50% compared to new productions.
The reflective design elements attached to the clothing as decorative elements do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425. Thus, they are also not covered by the provisions of the regulation.