- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The ROSE 1-25 Nm Pro torque wrench is definitely a good choice for any bicycle workshop. It helps you tighten components such as stems, handlebars, seatposts etc. to the required torque and is thus perfectly suitable to fasten carbon components without damaging them. With an adjustment range of 1-25 Nm, the high-quality precision tool covers a wide range of torque values, which makes it perfect for most maintenance works on your bicycle. The torque is set and locked with a metal collar, which eliminates unintended adjustments.
Packed in a practical hard shell box, the torque wrench is well protected from dust and moisture when not in use.
· Reversible ratchet
· For right and left hand threads
· 1/4" square drive
· Engraved Nm scale
· Hard shell box
In the box:
· 1 x ROSE 1-25Nm Pro torque wrench
· 1 x hard shell case
· Hex bits: 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10 mm
· Star typed bits: T15; T20; T25; T27; T30; T40
· Cross-tip PH bits: PH 2; PH 3
· 1 x 1/4" square extension (approx. 10 cm long)
· 1 x 5 mm hex bit (approx. 10 cm long)
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset: