- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
As an important component of SRAM’s X-Range™ technology, he FORCE®1 12-speed chainrings help shift the gear range from the front to the rear. After all, modern singlespeed drivetrains are lighter, more robust and easier to handle. Therefore, they are predestined for use on zippy cyclocross bikes and sporty gravel bikes. Yet, specialist road bikes for flat sections can also benefit from such a concept. Depending on the chainring size, this makes for a lightweight, strong and intuitive drivetrain that provides the perfect gear ratio for fast-paced cross-country rides or cycle races and tours in flat terrain. Because in flat terrain, wider gear ratios are not needed and rather add unnecessary weight.
• Special tooth profile for reduced wear
• Part of the X-Range™ technology
• Proven X-SYNC™ Narrow-Wide tooth profile for maximum chain control
• Intended use: Road / MTB / Cross / Gravel
• Only compatible with SRAM Road 12-speed chains (Flattop™)
• Bolt circle: Ø 107 mm (107 BCD)
• Material: aluminium
• Chainline: 45 mm
• 36 teeth
• 38 teeth
• 40 teeth
• 42 teeth
• 44 teeth
• 46 teeth
Please make your choice.
For the SRAM FORCE® 12-speed chain see product code: 2285350.
For the SRAM FORCE® XG-1270 12-speed cassette see product code: 2285349.
In the box:
• SRAM FORCE®1 AXS chainring 1x12
- Number of bolts:
- Rear derailleur:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Front derailleur: