desde 1.999,00 €
Especially on long distances, the comfortable design of the Spirgrips® inner bar ends ensures a relaxed, yet aerodynamic grip position and thus provides relief for stressed palms and wrists. On the road, you tend to often change the position of your hands on the handlebar to vary the unpleasant pressure acting on balls of the thumb and shoulders.
The well-designed bar ends on the inside of the handlebar grips offer secure hold when searching for a comfortable forearm position. Like a shorter aero bar without arm rests, the inner bar ends also reduce the risk of one-sided load on your upper arm muscles. The slightly angled position on the ergonomic Spirgrips® ensure great handling and help you reduce joint and muscle pain on long distances.
· Organically shaped bar ends
· For installation on the inside of the grips
· Pleasant feeling in grip position
· No removal of add-on parts required
· For a drop bar Ø of 31,8 mm
· Offer an alternative grip position
· Also suitable for racing
· Incl. Spirgrips® assembly paste for carbon bars
· Material: Swiss composite fibre
· Stainless steel insert and screws
· Weight: approx. 110 g (pair)
· 1 pair of Spirgrips®
· 3 g Spirgrips® assembly paste