- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
No more pressure fluctuations: The new SKS Germany Airspy Schrader air pressure sensor for Dunlop and Schrader valves continuously measures the pressure of your tyres and transmits the data to the SKS Mybike App on your smartphone or ANT+ compatible bike computer via Bluetooth. The sensor attaches to the valve using a respective adapter and can be secured with the supplied theft protection shackle. When inflating the tyre, the sensor serves as a pressure gauge and reliably shows you the air pressure as digital values. Besides, it will alert the rider to pressure fluctuations. The app allows you to check ambient temperature and battery charge.
• Mobile, digital pressure gauge: check the air pressure during tyre inflation
• For attachment to Schrader or Dunlop valves
• Also suitable for tubeless systems
• Data transfer to compatible smartphones or bike computers via Bluetooth or ANT+
• SKS Mybike App available for free download
• In-app pressure fluctuation alert
• Temperature and battery charge indicator in app
• Dust- and waterproof
• Theft protection shackles in different sizes included
• Maximum tyre pressure: 8.3 bars/120 PSI
• Power supply: CR 2032 3V button cell (not included):
• Weight: approx. 18 g per sensor
In the box:
• 2x SKS AIRSPY Schrader air pressure sensors
• 2x SKS Schrader adapters
• 4x theft protection shackles (2 sizes)
For Presta valves, you’ll need the SKS Airspy Presta sensor (product code: 2294303).