- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Sigma AURA 80 USB LED Front Light
36,95 € PVPR 64,95 €
Precio IVA incluido más 9,95 € (Envío a España)
Estock en tienda
In the dark season, ambitious cyclists need an ambitious lighting system!
Sigma’s AURA 80 is the top model of the AURA series and stands out for powerful 80 Lux and a generous range of 90 metres. A high-quality Osram LED creates an even light pattern in all light zones. This turns the compact and rechargeable bicycle lamp into a great off-road companion, too. Yet, the light is of course also road legal.
With the built-in battery and lighting mode indicator, cyclists can always keep track of the remaining battery charge and the lighting mode they have set. The AURA 80 is a first-class lamp for sporty training rides and long tours in poor light conditions.
Moreover, the additional Light Guide at the sides of the LED front light increase your lateral visibility to other road users.
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Easy to understand battery and lighting mode indicator
• Light Guide for high lateral visibility
• Lamp: Osram LED
• Light power 80 Lux (60 Lux in Mid mode, 40 Lux in Low mode and 20 Lux in Eco mode)
• Lighting range: approx. 90 m
• Approx. 4 hrs battery life in Standard mode, 5 hrs in Mid mode, 6,5 hrs in Low mode, 15 hrs in Eco mode
• Charging time: approx. 4,5 hrs
• Integrated Micro USB charging function (can be charged during operation)
• 360° adjustable bracket
• Tool-free installation with silicone strap, also suitable for oversize bars (Ø 22 - 32 mm)
(The front light can only be removed together with the mount.)
• Switch-on protection (double click for ON)
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Weight: approx. 119 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• 1 x Sigma AURA 80 USB front light with integrated silicone bracket
• 1 x Micro USB cable
A set including the Sigma NUGGET II rear light can be found with product code 2292622.
A set including the Sigma BLAZE tail light with brake light can be found with product code 2292625.
The Sigma Aura 80 was tested by the German magazine MountainBIKE (issue 10/2022) and was named best in test.
Verdict (translated from German): "With the Aura 80, Sigma is sending a proven model into the race. The illumination is at a very high level: bright, wide, harmonious. Handling and light duration are also without fault, and it is not too heavy. All in all, a clear victory for Sigma."
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: