- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Electronic components in mountain biking? What has already been tested by road cyclists in recent years is now entering the world of mountain biking.
Shifting precision, modulation and clean looks provide maximum control and riding enjoyment.
Di2 for your racer means a new level of control and individual setup.
Electrical wires offer many advantages in terms of adjustments and wear.
Once set up, you don’t have to re-tension any cables. Besides, the closed system is perfectly protected from dirt and grime.
• FD-M9070 for 2x11 systems
• Compatible with 11-speed
• 25% increased shifting power compared to FD-M9000
• In combination with SC-M9050 display compatible with Synchro-Shift for the rear derailleur
• Material: aluminium
• Modular mounting via adapter SM-FD905 (several versions available)
• Chainline: 48.8 mm
• Max. chainring size: 38 teeth
• Capacity: 10 teeth
• Weight: approx. 115 g
Manufacturer’s ref.: FDM9070
- Manufacturer`s ref.: