- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SHIMANO SH-XM9 MTB/trekking shoes are absolutely wind- and waterproof thanks to their GORE-TEX membrane. Their VIBRAM sole also offers a secure grip in bad conditions.
• Upper made of nubuck leather
• Wind- and waterproof thanks to GORE-TEX membrane
• VIBRAM sole for best grip
• Rubber reinforced toe and heel area
• Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
• Half-height shaft
• Heel with reinforced sides for increased stability
• Lace fastening
• VOLUME PERFORMANCE lasts
• Compatible with all MTB pedal systems, which use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), for example: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in fitness studios etc.
• Especially recommendable in combination with the PD-M9020 pedals (item no. 2048642)
Weight: approx. 1070 g (per pair, for size 40)
Manufacturer's ref.: ESHXM9NC
Shimano recommends to order the shoes one size up.
Everybody knows it and everybody appreciates it. The GORE-TEX membrane with its three-layer technology is a true classic for outdoor textiles, as it is water- and windproof. Its optimized breathability and its low material weight ensure an especially high comfort. This robust membrane even provides reliable protection in heavy rain and wind.
The abrasion-proof rubber sole primarily impresses with best grip. With the specially designed tread profile, it is optimized for the use in bad ground conditions and even ensures a secure stand on slippery and muddy grounds.
A midsole that is not only especially lightweight, but also offers high comfort, as it adapts to the anatomy of your feet.
Thanks to an especially wide area at the ball of the foot, this flexible last offers very high comfort and stability. There is enough room for orthopaedic insoles, too.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features: