- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Deore XT goes 12 speed!
In 2019, the best-selling groupset of the Japanese component manufacturer, Deore XT, follows the example of SHIMANO’s XTR group that was already equipped with 12 sprockets back in 2018. As a high-end groupset for everyone, the XT is becoming increasingly popular.
Based on the technology and design of the higher quality XTR rear mech, the Deore XT RD-M8100 12-speed rear derailleur by SHIMANO clearly shows that it doesn’t compromise on shifting performance. Specifically designed for fast and crisp shifting in combination with a robust single chainring setup, it stands out for a wide range of use. Ranging from exhausting XC rides via marathons and touring through to aggressive trail and enduro riding.
For improved chain engagement with increased chain skew, the core of the new XT groupset features larger guide and tension pulleys with 13 teeth. These help improve chain retention, just like the SHIMANO Shadow RD+ stabilizer with friction damper.
• Version for single chainring setups (!)
• Intended use: MTB
• Shimano Shadow RD+ Technology
• 4 PTFE-coated connection sleeves for high shifting precision
• 13-tooth derailleur pulleys with sealed ball bearings
• Aluminium derailleur cage
• Compatibility: 1x12 speed
• Long Cage (SGS)
• Large sprocket max.: 51 teeth
• Large sprocket min.: 45 teeth
• Small sprocket max.: 10 teeth
• Small sprocket min.: 10 teeth
• Total capacity: 41 teeth
• Max. front difference: 0 teeth
• Weight: approx. 284 g
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO Deore XT RD-M8100 rear derailleur (1 x 12-speed)
For the SHIMANO Deore XT RD-M8120 rear mech for 2x12 see product code: 2286393.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: