- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ROSE 1-25 Nm Pro torque wrench is definitely a good choice for any bicycle workshop. It helps you tighten components such as stems, handlebars, seatposts etc. to the required torque and is thus perfectly suitable to fasten sensitive carbon components without damaging them. With an adjustment range of 1-25 Nm, the high-quality precision tool covers a wide range of torque values, which makes it perfect for most maintenance works on your bicycle. The torque is set and locked with a metal collar, which eliminates unintended adjustments.
Packed in a practical hard shell box, the torque wrench is well protected from dust and moisture when not in use.
• Reversible ratchet
• Can be used right- and left-handed for tightening (right-hand thread/left-hand thread)
• 1/4" square drive
• Engraved Nm scale
• Hard case included
In the box:
• 1 ROSE 1-25Nm torque wrench Pro
• 1 hard shell box
• Hexagon socket set: 3; 4; 5; 6; 8; 10 mm
• Star-shaped socket set: T15; T20; T25; T27; T30; T40
• Cross-tip PH socket set: PH 2; PH 3
• 1 square extension 1/4" (approx. 10 cm long)
• 1 hexagon socket 5 mm (approx. 10 cm long)
ATTENTION! In the lower range of about 1 to 3 Nm, the clicking sound is very quiet. Please pay attention to the
release of the key.
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset: