desde 1.999,00 €
The ORTLIEB E-MATE rear pannier is the perfect choice for all e-bike riders. Thanks to the QUICK-LOCK 2.1 system, the bag can be hooked in on the rear rack with a flick of the wrist and offers enough volume for shopping tours, day tours and more.
• Waterproof rear pannier bag for e-bikes
• With ORTLIEB QUICK-LOCK 2.1 hook on system for rear racks with a tube diameter of up to 16 mm
• Lid with magnetic catch
• Padded, removable compartment for e-bike (down tube) battery
• Flexible zip pocket inside lid for on-board computer
• Several mesh pockets inside
• Flexible mesh outer pocket
• Shape-retaining body
• Bag stands independently
• PU coated nylon fabric
• Length-adjustable shoulder strap
• Reflective elements
• Separately sold accessories: carrying system for bike bags (product code 1409952), outer bag (size S) (product code 498323), mesh bag (product code 1422412), bottle cage (product code 1422403), QL2.1 hooks 20 mm (product code 1998322), theft protection long (product code 419122)
Dimensions: approx. H39 x W29 x D21 cm
Volume: approx. 16 l
Weight: approx. 1142 g
NOTE: In order to reach protection standard IP53 (5=dust protected, 3=protected against splash water coming at 60° to the vertical) the lid must be entirely closed.
Note: There’s only one bicycle bag included in the scope of delivery.
The bicycle bag mounting system QL2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, but has been further upgraded to perfectly fit current pannier rack models. It is used on almost all bicycle bag models, except on Back-Roller, Sport-Roller City and recumbent bags.
• Comfortable single-hand operation
• The 16 mm Quick-Lock hooks come with reducing sleeves with anti-scratch function in 8, 10 and 12 mm. For a more secure locking, the reducing sleeves are inserted into the base hook from the sides.
• For highest safety, the upper hook rail comes in a single-piece design, yet it can be adjusted to fit the respective side of the rack in models like Office-Bag and Downtown.
• A special tightening technique allows for the use of especially flat washers on the inside, which makes it flat and thus protects the contents.
• The lower hook rail consists of a two-component plastic with anti-scratch function. The contact surfaces are soft though to reduce rubbing against the rack tube. The lower hook can be turned in 15-degree steps and is height-adjustable.
• All hooks can be adjusted without tools and easily replaced
• A theft protection can be optionally integrated into the upper rail