- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ERGON GP2 grips
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Ergon GP2 grip gives your hands three different comfortable anti-slip grip zones and prevents thus tensions and fatigue. It comes with ergonomically optimised 2-finger bar end made from GF composite with rubberised grip surface. The angle-adjustable grip can be easily mounted with an aluminium clamping mechanism and is approved for carbon handlebars.
• With ergonomically shaped 2-finger integral bar end for MTBs
• With three different anti-slip grip zones
• Hand-fitting 3-dimensional shape supports optimum pressure distribution, ergonomically correct hand posture and high vibration absorption
• 3-finger bar end also serves as clamping
• Suitable for carbon handlebars
• With aluminium clamping mechanism
• Twist-proof mounting with only one screw
• Available in two sizes, adapted to your hands: Small for small to medium-sized hands (6,5 - 8,5), Large for large hands (8,5 - 10,5)
• Material: grip: plastic, rubber; bar end made from GF composite
• Weight: approx. 210 g (size S / pair), approx. 235 g (size L / pair)
Available in Small or Large
Please specify size!
- Con acoples:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Grip shape: