On urban roads and cycle paths, you need a reliable tyre with great rolling characteristics. The Contact City Reflex touring tyre by Continental is a good choice for price-conscious city cyclists and cycle tourers. A low-wear centre tread with an X-shaped structure for good drainage makes sure the durable tyre offers great traction. Whether on your way to work or on bike tours: The City Reflex offers reliable protection against punctures thanks to a high-strength fabric underneath the rubberised centre tread. This ensures riding pleasure without compromising on weight or rolling resistance.
A reflective stripe on both sides of the tyre ensure excellent visibility when riding after dark. Another advantage is the special profile of the sidewall for bottle dynamos. This makes sure the dynamos won’t slip in wet conditions. Of course, the Contact City is also suitable for e-bikes up to 25 km/h.
· Durable low-profile clincher
· For asphalt and paved roads
· Casing: 3/180 TPI
· Reliable Safety System puncture protection insert
· Medium Continental Safety Level 4 (out of 7)
· With reflective stripe on both sides
· Sidewall optimized for bottle dynamos
· Approved for e-bikes up to 25 km/h without restrictions
26 x 1.75 / 47-559 / 730 g / 3,0 - 4,0 bars
28 x 1 3/8 x 1 5/8 / 37-622 / 650 g / 4,0 - 6,0 bars
28 x 1.6 / 42-622 / 750 g / 3,5 - 6,0 bars