- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Whether you’re cruising through the city or on a relaxed bike tour, the KURSK AW PRO clipless pedal sneaker bike shoes by CHROME will help you cut a fine figure. They look cool and can be used with the SPD pedal system. They are also extra weatherproof so you can wear them anytime.
• Cycling shoes in a classic-urban design for use with the SPD pedal system
• Particularly robust and resistant PowerPlate sole
• Extra durable rubber outsole by/in cooperation with Panaracer
• Abrasion and water-resistant outer material
• Reinforced tongue
• Classic lacing
• Contoured and impact-resistant PU crash pad in the insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with cleats using SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, or Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
In the box:
• 1 pair of CHROME KURS AW PRO clipless pedal sneaker bike shoes
Highlights & Technologies:
With CHROME PowerPlate technology, you can put more power on the pedal and reduce foot fatigue at the same time. This is made possible by different sole systems, consisting of the Rubber Crashpad, a very durable rubber sole, the robust and resistant nylon sole and the vulcanised overall construction.
PU crash pad:
Circular, extremely soft surface in the heel area for increased comfort.