- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
To make the handling of torque wrenches easy and precise, Wera has developed the Click-Torque A 6 torque wrench. As it allows for easy setting and saving of the desired torque value and comes in a robust high-quality design, it is the perfect torque wrench for your bike workshop. Thanks to a ¼“ hex drive, most bits fit directly into the ratchet head and don’t have to be fitted with a ¼“ square to hex drive adapter. The easy-to-read main and fine scale of the Wera Click-Torque A 6 allow you to set the torque values precise to 0,1 Nm.
This practical set by Wera combines the Click-Torque A 6 torque wrench with a range of common bits and sockets, as well as with a ¼“ hex to square socket adapter and an extension of approx. 60mm. All parts are packed in a high-quality, robust polyamide bag with Velcro strap. All bits are securely held in place so that you do no longer have to search for the right tool.
· Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable Wera design
· Audible and tactile clicks when reaching the scale values facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value
· Robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached.
· Ergonomic 2-component handle
· Including robust storage bag with organizer for easy access and removal
· Reversible ratchet (45 teeth)
· For right-hand use
· Magnetic ¼“ hex bit drive (for ¼“ sockets, you’ll need a ¼“-square adapter)
· Measuring range: 2,5 – 25 Nm
Precise to +/- 4 % according to DIN EN ISO 6789-1:2017-07
· Main scale: Nm / lbf-ft
· Fine scale: Nm (in 0,1 Nm steps)
Dimensions torque wrench:
· Length: approx. 290 mm
· Handle length: approx. 121 mm
· Diameter: approx. 42 mm (at the thickest point)
· Width of ratchet head: approx. 25 mm
· Height of ratchet head: approx. 11,5 mm
· Closed: approx. 33 cm x 10 cm x 5,5 cm (L x W x H)
· Opened: approx. 33 cm x 30 cm (L x W)
In the box:
· 1 x Wera Click-Torque A 6 torque wrench
· 1 x robust polyamide bag with organizer
· 1 x adhesive Velcro strap 240 mm x 50 mm (for a secure storage of the bag, e.g. in the car)
· 1 x 1/4" hexagonal to 1/4" square drive adapter (with ball end; for manually operated socket wrench inserts)
· 1 x extension ¼“ square drive 56 mm (with ball end; for manually operated socket wrench inserts; only for use with the included 1/4" square drive adapter; total extension of approx. 60mm)
· Bits (50 mm) cross head driver PH (tough): PH 2
· Bits (50 mm) star shaped driver (tough): T15; T20; T25; T27; T30; T40
· Bits (50 mm) hex driver Hex-Plus (tough): 3; 4; 5; 6
· Sockets (23 mm) external hex (tough): 6; 7; 8; 10; 12; 13