- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Simultaneously with the launch of the Deore XT, SHIMANO brings 12 speed compatibility to SLX level and introduces the SLX FC-M7100 Hollowtech II single speed crankset: a typical crankset by SHIMANO with crank arms made of hollow forged aluminium. Besides, the SLX crank comes - like the XTR and Deore XT - without a spider, which promises high stiffness values and a low weight. Thus, it is suitable for a wide range of uses - ranging from fast XC rides through to enduro riding at breakneck speed.
To secure the chainrings to the 12-speed SLX crankset, SHIMANO uses their own Direct Mount standard with BB lockring. A 52 mm chain line increases drivetrain performance for the BOOST standard (148 mm) as well as for 135/142 mm standards, thanks to the chamfered inner plates of SHIMANO’s Hyperglide+ 12-speed chains. Thanks to DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ (DCE+), the chain even stays on the chainring during jumps and on rough terrain. XC and enduro racers who prefer singlespeed systems can choose between chainrings of 30 to 34 teeth.
• Hollowtech II 1 x 12 crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24mm axle
• Compatible with SHIMANO Hyperglide+ 12-speed
• Chainline: 52 mm
• Q factor: 172 mm
• Available SLX chainrings: 30-32-34 teeth (product code: 2286487)
• Recommended chain: SLX CN-M7100 (product code: 2286423)
• For a shell width of 68/73 mm
• For rear axle: 135/142 mm and 148 mm (BOOST)
• Weight: approx. 631 g (175 mm / 32T)
Available with crank arm length:
• 170 mm
• 175 mm
Please make your choice.
Bottom bracket cups (optional):
• BSA BB-MT800 (product code: 2138176)
• Pressfit BB-MT800-PA (product code: 2234221)
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO SLX FC-M7100 crankset
WITHOUT chainring and WITHOUT bottom bracket cups!
For compatible chainrings see product code: 2286487.
NOT compatible with SLX M7000 components and other SHIMANO 11-speed groupsets.
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92