- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Simultaneously with the launch of the Deore XT, SHIMANO brings 12 speed compatibility to SLX level and introduces the SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette: a cogset with an especially balanced gear ratio.
Just like the XTR and the Deore XT cassette, it impresses with sprocket sizes of 10 to 51 teeth, resulting in a 510% gear ratio. This huge gear range is especially appreciated by enduro pilots, since it allows them to master steep climbs and fast sections at high speeds and adjusted pedal frequency.
Those who prefer particularly small gear steps for XC and Marathon can go for the slightly lighter 10-45 version. Here, the gaps between the gears are still small for smooth shifting. This keeps rhythm and pedalling frequency at a constant level for maximum propulsion with less effort. Optimised shifting speed without chain slap caused by larger gear steps is another advantage of the Hyperglide+ cassette at SLX level. To get more space for the twelfth sprocket, SHIMANO has developed the Micro Spline freehub body that replaces the previous HG freehub.
• Hyperglide+ cassette 12-speed
• For single and double chainring setups (ATTENTION: 10-51 only single speed!)
• For SHIMANO Micro Spline freehub bodies
• Compatible with SHIMANO 12-speed HG+ chains, such as SHIMANO CN-M7100 (product code: 2286423)
• Largest cog made of aluminium
• Material: steel, aluminium
• Aluminium spider
• Aluminium lockring included
• approx. 513 g (10-45)
• approx. 534 g (10-51)
• SHIMANO SLX 12-speed 10-45: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-40-45 teeth
• Shimano SLX, 12-speed 10-51: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-33-39-45-51 teeth
Only compatible with SHIMANO’s Micro Spline freehub.
- For freehub body:
- Shimano Microspline
- Manufacturer`s ref.: