- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Selle Italia Max Flite Gel Superflow saddle is the successor model of the popular Max Flite Gel Flow and still stands out for “Max”imum comfort on sporty bicycles for on and off-road use. The proven saddle shape and the special wing suspension with Shock Absorber system have remained the same. However, the Superflow cut-out for increased comfort in the sensitive perineal area, the Fibra-Tek saddle cover and the Ti 316 titanium saddle rails are new.
· Fibra-Tek: Light and durable, functional microfibre
· Extra Padding: Optimized padding for lasting comfort on long distances and protection against skin irritation.
· Gel Superflow: The Gel Superflow cut-out offers high soft tissue relief by offering greater flexibility at the front of the saddle. A thin layer of silicone gel provides additional shock absorption.
• Shock Absorber: Special system between saddle shell and frame, absorbing vibrations from the ground.
· Ti 316 Rail: Saddle rail with up to 25% more resistance and durability and 15% less weight compared with traditional saddle rails (with Ø 7 mm)
• Category: Gran Turismo (Road/Offroad)
• Saddle cover: Fibra-Tek
• Saddle rail: Titanium Ti 316 (strut Ø: approx. 7 mm)
• ID Match category: L3*
• Width: approx. 146 mm
• Length: approx. 290 mm
• Weight: approx. 330 g
*ID Match category L3: Wide "intertrochanteric distance" and high pelvic rotation
- Con separadores:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: