- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
WCS ErgoMax Road/Gravel/Allroad bar
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The evolution of the popular WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES Ritchey bar continues and is expanded by a high-performance specialist for gravel and adventure riding. The robust alloy and high-quality finish of the WCS aluminium models guarantees a low weight and high stiffness for uncompromising racing. In order to improve controllability and comfort on rides on loose terrain, the ErgoMax drop bar brings your hands in a wider and more stable position when in the drops, thanks to a 12° flare. Thus, you can enjoy more comfort, safety and speed on dusty gravel tracks.
The tops are raised 10 mm above the clamping section for a more upright riding position. Ovalized grip surfaces are comfortable to grip and a 4° backsweep brings your wrists in a natural position. Thus, the Ritchey WCS ErgoMax Allroad bar gives you more confidence through improved control and comfort on fast-paced gravel grinds. Yet, the gravel bar is also perfect for multi-day adventure rides with luggage or for cruising over asphalt roads.
· Drop bar for Allroad/Gravel and adventure use
· Material: 7050 aluminium
· Top section with a wide ergonomic surface
· Di2 compatible
· Drop: 128 mm, reach: 73 mm
· Backsweep: 4°
· Drop flare: 12°
· Flare out 3°
· Handlebar clamp: Ø 31,8 mm
· Weight: approx. 270 g (42 cm width)
· approx. 40 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 48,3 cm)
· approx. 42 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 50,3 cm)
· approx. 44 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 52,3 cm)
· approx. 46 cm top bar (max. width on the outside of the bar ends approx. 54,3 cm)
Please make your choice.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Handlebar clamp in mm:
- Ø 31,8 mm