- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Magura MT7 Pro is the flagship of the long-standing German brake manufacturer. Its clearly defined, adjustable bite point and its high braking performance turn it into the perfect brake for gravity and high-speed pilots. With its 4 brake pistons in the forged brake caliper and the sensitive modulation, the MT7 Pro makes riding safer in every terrain. The new, 12 mm shorter 1-finger HC brake lever provides even better ergonomics and a more sensitive modulation of the braking performance. Thanks to the easy, tool-free adjustment options, Magura makes sure that you can adapt the brake perfectly to your needs and thus stay in control even in difficult terrain and on long downhill sections.
• Ergonomic 1-finger aluminium HC brake lever
• Brake lever: for right and left-hand installation (Flip-Flop)
• Adjustable lever reach and bite point
• Carbotecture® SL brake lever and aluminium handlebar
• EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)
• Hose length: 2.200 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: Magura disc-tube 2.2
• Brake medium: Magura Royal Blood mineral oil
• Brake pad: Magura 8.P Performance
• Single-piece forged 4-piston brake caliper with banjo, Triple Arch design for optimal stiffness, Postmount, material: aluminium
• magnetiXchange brake piston for easy pad exchange
• All screws with star T25 drive
• Weight: approx. 255 g
In the box: front or rear disc brake with brake lever and brake caliper (incl. 1 pair of brake pads), filled and bled ready for installation, 2 olives and 2 hose inserts, 2 brake caliper bolts, T25 wrench, pad spacer and manual.
Please note: Comes WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter. Recommended brake disc: Magura Storm HC, product code: 2173638. Please see the pdf Magura adapters for selecting the right adapter.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: