- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The KMC e1 EPT chain for internal gear hub equipped e-bikes is perfectly suitable for all-weather rides and off-road tours, thanks to an EcoProTeQ anti-rust coating. High tensile forces as well as rain and dirt give e-bike chains a hard time. This is where the combination of reinforced riveted joints, hardened steel alloys and a corrosion-resistant, protective coating makes a contribution to the extremely high durability of electric-assist bike drivetrains.
Minimized tolerances not only promise smooth running, but also improve the penetration of chain lubricants while keeping away abrasive dirt particles. The KMC e1 for single speed systems impresses with excellent tensile strength and wear resistance on powerful mid-drive city, touring and mountain bikes.
• Developed for mid-drive e-bikes
• Optimized for single speed hub gears
• Compatible with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha, etc.
• 110 chain links
• Size: 1/2"x 3/32"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 6.7 mm
• TripleX-Durability for a long life
• Reinforced pins with mushroomed riveting
• Modern riveting technology
• High torsion resistance
• EcoProTeQ Anti-Rust coating
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 296 g
• Compatible with single speed hub gears by Shimano, SRAM, NuVinci, Rohloff, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink e1NR EPT (not reusable)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: