- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Formula starts a new era with the Cura disc brake. This is the first fully hydraulic disc brake of the tradition-rich Italian manufacturer that uses mineral oil as a brake medium instead of the DOT fluid. Yet, this is not the only fundamental change compared to prior generations of Formula brakes. The brake lever, too, is a completely new development and now comes with an axial master cylinder, which is made of forged and anodized aluminium, just as the two-piece brake caliper. Two over-size pistons with 24 mm diameter inside the brake caliper provide the Cura with exceptional braking power, especially for a 2-piston brake, which expands its area of use even to MTB Downhill. What’s more, the Cura looks really good indeed.
• For front or rear wheel
• Intended use: Tour, Trail, All-Mountain, Enduro, Downhill
• Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake
• Two-piece Postmount brake caliper with 24 mm pistonØ
• Axial master cylinder for ergonomic and intuitive modulation
• Brake caliper and lever housing made from forged and anodised aluminium
• Brake lever for right/left-hand mounting (flip-flop design)
• Lever reach can be adjusted without tools
• Large reservoir with multiple bleed ports
• Speedlock compatible (optional/on brake caliper only)
• Compatible with MixMaster (optional)
· Brake fluid: Formula mineral oil (also separately available, product code: 2282202)
• Brake pads: organic
• Hose length: approx. 1750 mm (can be cut to length)
• Weight: approx. 359 g (85 cm hose, 160 mm rotor + bolts)
Recommended brake rotors:
• Formula Monolitic brake disc 6-bolt (product code: 2282211)
• Formula Monolitic brake disc Centerlock (product code: 2282212)
For the appropriate bleed kit see product code: 2282206.
In the box:
1x disc brake for front or rear with brake lever, brake caliper and brake hose filled ready for mounting and bled, fixing material.
WITHOUT brake discs and WITHOUT adapters!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: