- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The extra-long SKS Edge AL mudguards offer bicycle protection at its best. They fit perfectly around 28-inch tyres of city and touring bikes. As the plastic brackets allow for a flexible installation, the U brace can be adjusted in length on both sides, in order to achieve an even distance to the tyre. Thus, the matt black mudguards with an angular profile extending a long way down reliably protect your bike and clothes from dirt and wheel spray. Even though there are just two or three mounting points, the mudguards are extremely stable and always stay in position.
The safety struts are an additional feature of this mudguard set. Their safety fixing is immediately uncoupled in case of a lock-up, for example caused by branches. Afterwards, they can be easily inserted again. Thanks to the included mounting material, the mudguards are quickly fitted using the supplied angle brackets, bridge and fixing clips. An additional connection to the rear rack is not required, which makes for an elegant look especially on bicycles without a rear rack.
• Mudguard set for 28" rims
• Max. tyre width: 42 mm (AL46), 50 mm (AL56)
• Tyres: 700 x 28C - 40C (AL46), 700 x 38C - 50C (AL56)
• Width: 46 mm (AL 46) or 56 mm (AL 56)
• Length front fender: 740 mm
• Length rear fender: 1200 mm
• ESA safety struts with decoupling feature
• Weight incl. struts: approx. 545 g (AL46), 570 g (AL56)
• Material: aluminium, plastic, steel
• Incl. mounting kit
Tip: For installing the brace on forks/suspension forks without eyelets, you can use the SKS clip set (product code: 2264885).
Note: When installing the mudguards on bicycles with disc brakes, you might have to fit spacers between fork/frame and fixing clip.