desde 1.999,00 €
The TWO FINGER EUROTEX II HV winter gloves from ROSE protect your hands when you are biking on cold days. The reflective outer hand of these thermal cycling gloves is wind- and waterproof thanks to the EUROTEX membrane. The split finger design and soft thermal lining provide great insulation and pleasant wearing comfort – ideal for winter.
• Thermal cycling gloves made from elastic three-layer softshell material
• Reflective outer hand made from wind- and waterproof EUROTEX membrane
• High insulation through the split finger design and thermal inner lining
• Anatomic foam padding made from robust synthetic leather
• Terry thumb for wiping away sweat
• Elasticated waistband
• Long cuff with Velcro for a good fit with the jacket
• Logo print
• Washable at 30° C
Material: 50% polyester, 30% polyurethane, 16% polyethylene, 4% polyamide
Lining: 100% polyester
Windproof, waterproof and absolutely breathable – this membrane offers very good protection from the elements during sport activities.
10,000 mm waterproof rating, 10,000g/24h/m² breathability
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.