- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
NORTHWAVE HIMALAYA winter shoes
Precio IVA incluido
más 9,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The HIMALAYA winter shoes by NORTHWAVE stand out for improved stability and perfect grip on all grounds, thanks to the MICHELIN ROCK’R sole. The ARCTIC GTX footbed with four-layer aluminium and fleece construction ensures good insulation. Thus, you can enjoy your tours across the country.
• Touring shoes with high-grip MICHELIN ROCK’R sole
• Upper shoe made of leather with water-resistant coating
• 400g THINSULATE insulation for extra warmth
• TPU reinforcements for protection all around the shoe’s upper
• Ring on toes to fix gaiters
• Easy-to-use S.L.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE with additional velcro
• Long power strap cuff for effective weather protection and a close fit around the ankles
• Reinforced rubber heel
• ARCTIC GTX footbed with four-layer aluminium and fleece construction for good insulation
• Reflective elements
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems using cleats with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
Weight: approx. 700 g (per shoe, size 42)
MICHELIN ROCK’R Sohle:
This tread stands out for a number of multidirectional studs and thus increases the contact surface to ensure perfect grip and improved stability on all grounds. The single studs reflect the design of the Wild Rock’R 2 model from the tyre range of the exclusive brand from France. The sole perfectly combines two different rubber compounds with well-coordinated properties.
A microfibre that is about 10 times thinner than conventional polyester fibres and that is used for the production of winter clothing. THINSULATE fibres protect from cold air and store the body heat, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate at the same time.
S.L.W.2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
The Speed Lace System closure provides perfect hold for the feet and is functional and quickly to use: Simply open and close the shoe with a flick of the wrist. A large dial allows for precise tensioning of the wires. The shoes can be opened at once or in steps. For gradual release, you can push the little lever at the dial and for full release, you can lift the lever.
The four-layer aluminium and fleece construction provides particularly effective insulation and thus keeps your feet pleasantly warm. The footbed impresses with perfect insulating properties.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 80184022 10
- Shoe features:
- Schnürung, Klettverschluss