- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The PE-62000-C pedal wrench by VAR makes pedal replacement a child’s play. Hardened tool steel with chamfered edges, a comfortable handle and two openings for the perfect angle guarantee safe working, while the long tool arm provides great leverage. The VAR pedal wrench will even remove stuck pedals. The wrench with two openings is extremely tough, torsionally stiff and quite flat, so that the large tool head even fits between pedal and crank without damaging them.
· Robust pedal wrench in workshop quality
· Wrench size: 15 mm
· Two openings oriented at two different angles
· Chamfered tips for easier insertion
· Flat, high-strength version
· High material and torsional strength
· Approx. 30 cm long handle
· With hole for hanging
· Ergonomic design for high torque
· Rubber-coated, anti-slip handle
· Material: hardened tool steel
· Weight: approx. 320 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: