- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The VAR CL-09002-C features three different hex wrenches with ball end on a single handle. The ball end of the hex wrench offers more room when tightening bolts, so that you can also slightly tilt the tool for easier access to hard to reach areas, if need be.
The Y wrench is designed for all common, smaller screw sizes and allows for the installation and adjustment of shifting systems, brakes, saddle clamps etc. The rubber-coated handle of the 3in1 tool
ensures optimal handling to make sure you can loosen and tighten the respective screws with proper torque.Details:
· Compact 3-in-1 standard tool with ball ends
· For 4, 5 and 6 mm hex screws
· Larger working angle
· Y shape
· Rubber-coated, anti-slip handle
· Ergonomic design for high torque
· High torsional stiffness
· Easy identification of key size
· Chamfered tips for easier insertion into screw heads
· Material: plastic, high-torque alloy steel
· Weight: approx. 78 g
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: