- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Tubus Tara is an especially sturdy Lowrider rack for your balloon bike with Big Apple tyres. A robust, wider steel tubing safely holds your heavy panniers on the front wheel of your fat packhorse as far as the wheels will carry you.
For tough expeditions through rough terrain. Thanks to a simple design, the adjustable front rack can easily be mounted on various forks of 26 and 28-inch bikes. Separate eyelets for mudguard mounting are included.
· Extra-wide pannier rack
· Wheel soze: one size 26" / 28"
· Tyre width: max. 60 mm (2.4 inch)
· Tubing Ø: 14 mm (curved tube), 10 mm (struts)
· Weight: approx. 360 g
· Add-on parts: approx. 140 g
· Material: 25CroMo4
· Max. load: 15 kg
· Outer fork width: lowrider eyelets for 130 - 140 mm bag support, dropout eyelets for 124 - 134 mm fixing bracket (adjustable with spacer)
· Incl. mounting point to fix a front light
In the box:
· Support tubing with side struts
· Mounting material
· End plugs
Note: Not suitable for installation on suspension or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved for the installation of the rack by the manufacturer or bike manufacturer.
Tip: For a dimensioning sketch see http://www.tubus.com/documents/1495528356_TZ_Tara_2.0.pdf
For the manual see http://www.tubus.com/documents/1502962507_TU_Tara_MA_3.1_web.pdf
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 28", 27,5", 27,5+"