- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
A tool box to take away: Those who prefer single tools to a multitool should go for the Topeak Survival Gear Box. The tool box with 30 tools in total comes with a strap for attachment to the seat post or frame of your bike to save space. Another advantage of the box: Apart from the extensive tool collection, there’s a space-saving repair kit included. Chain connector and two rivet pins hide inside appropriat4e compartments for good organisation. This keeps everything neatly arranged and securely in place during wild rides.
• Tool kit with 30 tools in a practical transport box
• Robust GFK case with strap for frame mounting
• Hex wrenches: 1.5/2/2.5/3/4/5/6
• Hex bits: 8 mm
• Star wrenches: T15/T25
• Cross-head screwdriver
• Compartment for 2 rivet pins and a connector link (rivet pin and connector link not included)
• Spanners: 8/10 mm
• Spoke wrenches: 14G (3.4 mm), 15G (3.2 mm), Mavic M7, Shimano 4.3 mm
• Chain tool, compatible with single and multispeed chains up to 12-speed (not compatible with Campagnolo 11-speed hollow pin chains)
• 2x tyre levers with spoke clamp
• Chain breaker
• Stainless steel wire hook for chain installation
• Air release pin
• Mini hammer
• Self-adhesive patches
• Compartment for chain connector and two rivet pins
• Pad spacer
• Material: chromium-vanadium steel (tools), fibreglass composite (tyre levers, pad spacer), CrMo steel (chain tool), stainless steel wire (chain hook)
• Dimensions: approx. L: 10 cm, W: 4.6 cm, H: 3.5 cm
• Weight: approx. 233 g (incl. strap)
In the box:
• 1x Topeak Survival Gear Box mini tool with strap for frame mounting
- Bottom bracket:
- Hub and spokes:
- Fork and headset:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: