- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The Roadie DA G pump by Topeak helps you quickly inflate tyres with Presta valves on road, gravel or cyclocross bikes. The Dual Action Technology doubles volume with each stroke and inflates tires up to maximum 8 bars (120 psi) of pressure. The easy-to-read gauge of the pump allows for precise pressure adjustments. When not in use, you can easily stow away the compact and lightweight Roadie DA G pump thanks to its compact design. The integrated dust cap keeps the pump head clean.
• Compact and lightweight mini pump for road, gravel or cyclocross bikes
• Dual Action Technology: Inflates tyres with each stroke
• Pump head: for Presta valves
• Max. 8 bars (120 psi)
• 36 cc per stroke (push and pull)
• With integrated dust cap to protect from dirt
• Thumb lock lever for an air-tight seal
• Large 1 1/8” easy-to-read analogue gauge
• Dimensions of pump: approx. 21.8 x 3,4 x 3,1 cm
• Material: fibreglass composite (handle and thumb lock), aluminium (barrel)
• Weight: approx. 116 g
• Including side mount bracket for installation underneath or instead of a bottle cage
- Pressure gauge:
- Type of tyre: road:
- Type of tyre: tubeless:
- Type of tyre: hybrid/MTB:
- Type of tyre: fat bike:
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- 157 001 05