- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Additional gel inserts inside the flexible Anatomica Flex Gel Men saddle in the area of the sit bones promise additional comfort on daily commutes and leisure bike tours. In order to best meet the high comfort demands of city and e-bike riders, the Terry Anatomica saddle has been completely revised. The wide saddle with a short nose is perfect for an upright riding position. A well-rounded sitting area and a soft padding in an anatomic design promise comfortable commutes and leisure tours. More compact than the same-named predecessor model, in a harmoniously contoured shape. This eliminates the need for different saddle widths.
By offering one specific saddle model each for both men and women, Terry consequently takes into the account the gender-specific contact points to prevent chafing and pressure marks. While a centre cut-out provides relief for the sensitive area, the sitting area is designed according to Terry’s 3-zone principle for improved weight distribution for men and women. Thus, the men’s model comes with a relief channel running down to the rear of the saddle to protect the sensitive areas. The back, too, is effectively protected, as the saddle shell is supported by flexible HiComfort shock absorbers. The highly compressible damping elements are highly responsive, absorb shocks and are permanently shape-retaining.
· Comfortable men’s saddle with large sitting area
· For city and touring bikes, yet also for pedelecs
· Best contact in upright riding position
· Abrasion-proof, weather-resistant cover
· Relief channel
· 3-Zone comfort principle for best pressure relief
· ComfortGel inserts in sitting area
· One size for all sit bone distances
· Cellasto damping system reduces shocks and relieves your back
· Low-maintenance Microcell damping elements, compressible to max. 75 %
· QuickClick mount for compatible Terry and Topeak saddle bags (e.g. product code: 1808047)
· Outer fabric: WeatherMax DuraSilk
· Padding: Comfort Foam and gel pads
· Frame: Light FeC steel
· Dimensions: approx. 266 x 220 mm
· Weight: approx. 655 g
- Con separadores:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: