desde 1.999,00 €
Inside the inconspicious lightweight hides an impressive overall package. Despite a minimalist shape, the SRAM Level disc brake offers exactly the braking power for your front wheel you need for your tours. Whether on long distances or on light tours through the mountains, the entry-level model of the SRAM Level series always offers best braking power.
· Hydraulic disc brake with 2-piston brake calliper
· Postmount brake calliper
· Hose length: 950 mm (only suitable for front wheel)
· Brake fluid: DOT 4
· Brake pads: organic on steel plate
· DirectLink: a solid braking sensation and precise control when engaging the lever
· SRAM Expandable Bladder: optimized brake lever design regulates and reduces air bubbles
· PiggyBack brake fluid reservoir for a safe control of the brake fluid
· Timing Port Closure: optimized closure of the port through durable seals for reliable and more constant braking performance
· Lever reach adjustment
· Flip Flop brake lever suitable for left or right side mounting
· Material: aluminium brake calliper, brake lever made of stamped aluminium
· Weight: approx. 297 g
· Recommended brake discs: SRAM Centerline (see item no. 2074151 and 2185554)
Attention: WITHOUT brake disc and WITHOUT adapter.
Including: SRAM Level front wheel disc brake (filled and bled ready for installation), incl. 1 pair of SRAM brake pads (organic), olive, insert pin, hose clip and fastening screws.
Manufacturer's ref. 00.5018.106.000