- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Always find your sweet spot – with the FORCE® 12-speed chainrings by SRAM!
Today, modern road cyclists want a wider range of effective gears as well as optimised and smaller gear steps to make sure they have the right gear for any situation. This is exactly what the FORCE® AXS™ groupset is made for.
Yet, this rider-oriented design wouldn’t be possible at all without the special chainrings of the FORCE® 12-speed crank. As an important component of SRAM’s X-Range™ technology, they help shift the gear range from the front to the rear. Thus, all FORCE® double cranks feature smaller chainrings and a constant difference of 13 teeth, which results in smoother and faster shifting and always provides the perfect gear ratio in combination with the 12-speed cassette at the rear.
• Special tooth profile for reduced wear
• Part of the X-Range™ technology
• Improved shifting performance for fast and precise gear shifts
• Intended use: Road
• Only compatible with SRAM Road 12-speed chains (Flattop™)
• Bolt circle: Ø 107 mm (107 BCD)
• Material chainring: aluminium
• Chainline: 45 mm
• 33 teeth (for a large chainring with 46 teeth)
• 35 teeth (for a large chainring with 48 teeth)
• 46 teeth (for a small chainring with 33 teeth)
• 48 teeth (for a small chainring with 35 teeth)
Please make your choice.
For the SRAM FORCE® 12-speed chain see product code: 2285350.
For the SRAM FORCE® XG-1270 12-speed cassette see product code: 2285349.
In the box:
• 1x SRAM FORCE® AXS chainring 2x12
- 4 bolt