The Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle DUB™ crankset offers proven SRAM Eagle™ performance for a small price. Its robust crank arms are made from resistant 6000 series (6K) aluminium and won’t ever let you down. Featuring a DirectMount chainring with proven X-SYNC 2™ technology, the Descendant crankset is engineered for complete chain control, smooth running and excellent wear resistance – just like the high-end Eagle™ groups.
The SRAM DUB™ technology features a better-engineered bottom bracket and a newly designed spindle with a diameter of 28,99 mm. Thus, DUB™ guarantees improved better sealing against moisture and dirt as well as forward and backward compatibility with all common bottom bracket standards available on the market. So, no matter what bike you ride – with the matching bottom bracket, the Truvativ Descendant 6K Eagle DUB™ crankset fits almost any frame.
· Intended use: MTB
· Compatible with SRAM Eagle™ 12-speed chains
· DUB™ technology: 28,99 mm axle Ø for better protection against dirt and full compatibility with all common BB standards
· 6000 series forged aluminum arms
· 32-tooth chainring, DirectMount
· Material chainring: die cut Eagle™ steel chainring
· Chainline: 49 mm (standard) or 52 mm (Boost)
· Crank arm length: 170 mm or 175 mm
· Weight: approx. 717 g (175 mm/32 teeth)
In the box: crankset, X-SYNC 2™ DirectMount chainring (without bottom bracket)
Compatible bottom brackets:
· Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups with BSA thread (item no.: 2273154)
· Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups PressFit 30 / BB30 (item no.: 2273156)
· Sram DUB™ bottom bracket cups Pressfit 89/92mm (item no.: 2273157)