- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The wide contact area of the modified XTR PD-M9120 SPD pedals by Shimano with a deep profile structure at the front immediately catches your eye. The stable connection of shoes and pedal ensures efficient power transfer. The integrated cage of the dual sided pedal not only protects the binding from impacts, but also makes stepping in easier. What’s more, Shimano’s developers have optimized the self-cleaning properties of the dual sided clipless pedal. This ensures full functionality on steep ramps and in any weather.
• Offroad SPD pedal
• Pedal body made of anodized aluminium
• Wider contact area for safe grip and good power transfer
• Dual sided
• Separately adjustable release tension
• Sealed compact bearing unit
• CroMo hollow spindle
• Improved self cleaning
• Flat design for more ground clearance
• ± 3° angular float
• Only suitable for cranks with drilled pedal thread
• Weight: approx. 405 g (pair)
In the box: 1 pair of pedals with cleats (SH 51)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides