- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
You can hardly see the modified design of Shimano’s XTR PD-M9100 SPD pedal compared to the predecessor model at first sight. However, the devil is in the detail: The revised high-end pedals of the Japanese manufacturer are slightly wider. The larger contact area on the spindle provides increased stability and a more powerful pedal stroke. What’s more, Shimano’s developers have optimized the self-cleaning properties of the dual sided clipless pedal. This ensures full functionality on steep ramps and in any weather.
• Offroad SPD pedal
• Pedal body made of anodized aluminium
• Wider contact area for safe grip and good power transfer
• Dual sided
• Separately adjustable release tension
• Sealed compact bearing unit
• CroMo hollow spindle
• Improved self cleaning
• Flat design for more ground clearance
• ± 3° angular float
• Only suitable for cranks with drilled pedal thread
• Weight: approx. 320 g (pair)
In the box: 1 pair of pedals with cleats (SH 51)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Clipless pedal system:
- On both sides