The stylish XTR FD-M9100-D front derailleur in a two-colour design precisely and smoothly guides the chain over the chainrings of the doublespeed crankset. The Side Swing mechanism ensures smooth shifting for Standard and Boost chainlines so that you can pace yourself perfectly. Apart from the Direct Mount version, the smart front derailleur is also available as an E-Type version FD-M9100-E (product code 2273586), and as FD-M9100-M with middle clamp position (product code 2273590).
• For 48,8 mm chainline and 51,8 mm chainline (Boost)
• For large chainring: 38 teeth
• Capacity: 12 teeth
• High Direct Mount
• Chainstay angle: 66-69°
• Side Swing design for more tyre clearance and efficient cable routing for easy shifting
• Designed for MTB frames
• 4 connection pins
• Front Pull (cable pulled from the front)
• Weight: approx. 110 g
• Compatible with Shimano 12-speed HG+ chains, such as Shimano CN-M9100 (product code 2273556)
• Material: aluminium
ATTENTION: The front derailleur must only be used on frames that allow the cable to be pulled from the front.