- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
XTR FC-M9100-1 Hollowtech II crankset singlespeed
en vez de
Precio IVA incluido
más 2,95 € de envío a España
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
The XTR FC-M9100 Hollowtech II crankset by Shimano is made from hollow forged aluminium, yet does without a spider. Thanks to high stiffness values and a low weight, it is the first choice for XC and Enduro racing. The crank has not only received a facelift, but it is now even lighter than its predecessor. Therefore, Shimano uses a Direct Mount standard with BB lock ring to mount the chainrings on the 12-speed crankset. A 52 mm chainline increases performance for the Boost standard as well as for 135/142 mm, thanks to the special design of the inner link plates of Shimano’s CN-M9100 Hyperglide+ chain. This securely holds the chain on the 4-arm chainrings with dynamic chain engagement (DCE+). For XC and Enduro riders who prefer singlespeed systems, Shimano offers a wide range of chainrings from 30 to 38 teeth.
• Hollowtech II 12-speed crankset
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Crankset with integrated 24 mm axle
• Chainline: 52 mm
• Q factor: 162 mm
• Crank arm length: 170 or 175 mm
• Poss. chainrings: 30-32-34-36-38 (product code 2273583)
• Compatible with Shimano 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains, such as Shimano CN-M9100 (product code 2273556)
• For frames with 68/73 mm BB shell
• Bottom bracket cups (sold separately): BSA SM-BB93, (product code 1954601) or Pressfit SM-BB94 (product code 1954610)
• Weight: approx. 511 g (with 32T chainring)
In the box: Crankset without chainring and without bottom bracket cups.
For compatible chainrings see product 2273583.
ATTENTION: Not compatible with XTR M9000 components and other Shimano 11-speed groups.
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92
- Manufacturer`s ref.: