- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
When using the Shimano XTR BR-M9120 disc brake by Shimano, enduro and trail pilots will experience incomparable performance. 4-piston technology at its best for even more speed, focus and control. The brake caliper with revised looks and technology offers great stopping power and good braking power modulation to make sure no downhill is too steep and no trail too winding. The enormous potential of Shimano’s aluminium brake caliper is activated with the modified XTR BL-M9120 brake lever featuring an angled I-Spec EV clamp further in the middle. Thus, the expansion tank is supported directly on the handlebar. An additional support in lever pulling direction increases stiffness and stability during extreme braking manoeuvres and thus provides a more direct braking feel and improved control on the trail.
• For the rear wheel
• Fully hydraulic 4-piston disc brake caliper with automatic pad adjustment
• Brake lever: BL-M9120 right-hand side, material: magnesium / carbon /aluminium (compatible with I-Spec EV)
• Brake caliper: BR-M9120, material: aluminium, ceramic pistons, PostMount
• Hose length: 1700 mm (trimmable)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM
• Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
• Brake pads: N03A Resin with cooling fins (organic)
• One way bleeding
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Servo-Wave Action
• Free Stroke (free stroke/bite point) adjustable
• Lever reach adjustment (with tool)
• Recommended brake rotor: RT-MT900 (Center Lock, product code: 2273612)
• For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
• Filled ready for installation and bled
• Incl. olive and insert
• Weight: approx. 385 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: