- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
Everything in hand! Thanks to a low weight, top materials and high braking power, the uncompromising XTR BR-M9100 disc brake by Shimano is an excellent choice for cross country racing. During the development of this high-end brake, Shimano’s engineers were not only confined to design modifications, but they also developed a completely new brake lever. The new, solid and compact lever design impresses with an angled I-Spec EV clamp moving further into the middle. Thus, the expansion tank is supported directly on the handlebar. An additional support in lever pulling direction increases stiffness and stability during extreme braking manoeuvres and thus provides a more direct braking feel and improved control on the trail.
• For the rear wheel
• Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake caliper with automatic pad adjustment
• Brake lever: BL-M9100 right-hand side, material: magnesium / carbon /aluminium (compatible with I-Spec EV)
• Brake caliper: BR-M9100, material: aluminium, ceramic pistons, PostMount
• Hose length: 1700 mm (trimmable)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90-SS
• Brake fluid: Shimano mineral oil
• Brake pads: K02Ti Resin (organic / titanium backing plate)
• One way bleeding
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Lever reach adjustment (with tool)
• Recommended brake rotor: RT-MT900 (Center Lock, product code: 2273612)
• For handlebar Ø: 22,2 mm
• Filled ready for installation and bled
• Incl. olive and insert
• Weight: approx. 312 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: