- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The STEPS RT-EM810 brake disc rotor from the STEPS e8000 system by Shimano is designed to meet the extremely high requirements of modern pedelecs, e-bikes and e-MTBs and already comes with a fitted magnet for the STEPS speed sensor SM-DUE11 for perfect system integration.
The three-layer sandwich construction of the ICE-Tech-Freeza technology makes sure the disc rotor offers high heat resistance. In addition, integrated cooling fins dissipated the generated heat quickly. In this way, SHIMANO guarantees high braking performance and a safe brake feel on any e-bike with STEPS drive.
• Series: SHIMANO STEPS e8000
• Material: sandwich composite with a stainless steel outside and an aluminium core, aluminium lockring
• Including magnet for SHIMANO STEPS speed sensor SM-DUE11
• ICE-Tech: Aluminium core between two stainless steel layers that perfectly dissipates heat – this reduces operating temperature significantly for consistent braking performance
• Freeza: three-layer sandwich construction consisting of stainless steel flanges and aluminium core with integrated cooling fins for best heat dissipation
• Reduced fading
• For Shimano CenterLock hubs and CenterLock compatible hubs
• Compatible with brake pads made of metal and resin (organic)
Available with disc rotor diameter:
• Ø 160 mm (approx. 116 g)
• Ø 180 mm (approx. 144 g)
• Ø 203 mm (approx. 186 g)
Please make your choice!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO STEPS RT-EM810 brake disc incl. lockring
- 6 tomillos:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: