- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Vas a comprar el modelo standard.
Tu configuración no se ha guardado.
Si quieres comprar una bici customizada, pincha aquí.
High braking performance, outstanding power modulation and high-quality materials at a low price.
SHIMANO’s SLX BR-M7100 disc brake for Cross Country, Marathon and Touring delivers high performance in any situation in life. While developing this powerful 2-piston braking system, the engineers of SHIMANO have not only focused on design modifications. Instead, they have also adapted the entire brake lever to the design and technology of the XTR and Deore XT.
One of the highlights is the robust and compact brake lever unit, where the angled I-Spec EV clamp has been moved further inward. Thus, the end of the expansion reservoir sits close to the bar. The additional support in the direction of lever swing increases stiffness and stability when braking aggressively and thus provides improved brake feel and control on the trail.
• For the rear wheel
• Fully hydraulic 2-piston disc brake with automatic pad adjust
• Brake lever: BL-M7100 right, material: aluminium (compatible with I-Spec EV)
• Brake caliper: BR-M7100, material: aluminium, ceramic piston, PostMount
• Hose length: 1700 mm (can be cut to length)
• Brake hose: SM-BH90-SBM
• Brake fluid: SHIMANO mineral oil
• Brake pads: G03S resin (organic)
• One way bleeding
• 2-finger brake lever with split clamp
• Servo-Wave Action
• Tool-free lever reach adjustment
• Recommended disc rotor: SM-RT70 (Center Lock, product code: 2234568)
• For handlebar Ø: 22.2 mm
• Filled and bled ready for installation
• Olive and insert included
· Weight: approx. 425 g
For the complete kit consisting of SLX BR-M7100 front and rear disc brake caliper see product code: 2286434.