- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX400 Series is Shimano’s entry into their range of gravel- and cross-dedicated GRX groupsets.
Just like the GRX cranksets, the GRX FD-RX400 10-speed front derailleur is designed for a 2.5mm wider chainline to provide space for large-volume tyres that can often be found on modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. In addition, the RX400 front derailleur is designed to work with the 16-tooth front difference of SHIMANO GRX FC-RX600 10-speed 46-30t cranks (product code: 2286339).
• Natural stroke feeling thanks to an ergonomic power curve
• More cable routing options as well as integrated cable tension adjustment
• Material: steel;composite
• Compatibility: 10-speed/double
• Mounting system: braze-on socket (Down Swing)
• Large chainring: max. 46 teeth
• Capacity: 16 teeth
• Chainline: 46 mm
• Chain stay angle: 61° - 66°
• Weight: approx. 95 g
Due to the chainline ONLY compatible with SHIMANO GRX cranksets!
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FD-RX400 10-speed front derailleur
- Mount type:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: