- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Discover the almost endless possibilities of modern road cycling with SHIMANO GRX components. The RX800 Series at Ultegra/XT level represents the performance-oriented top range of Shimano’s gravel- and cross-specific GRX groupsets.
While developing the GRX FC-RX810 crankset, SHIMANO’s developers have paid particular attention to the needs of modern cross, gravel and commuter bikes. Thus, the crankset for 1x11 systems reduces the complexity of shifting, since you only have to shift at the rear. In addition, the chainring features SHIMANO´s DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ tooth profile, which holds the bike chain in position on rough terrain.
A 2.5mm wider chainline compared to “traditional” SHIMANO road cranks provides space for large-volume tyres.
• Easy and intuitive shifting without the complexity of a front derailleur
• DYNAMIC CHAIN ENGAGEMENT+ tooth profile to hold the chain in place on bumpy ground
• Intended use: Gravel, Road, Cyclocross
• Hollow forged aluminium crank arms
• Aluminium chainrings
• Compatibility: 11-speed/single
• Crankset with integrated BB axle
• For a shell width of: 68 / 70 mm
• Gear ratio: 40 teeth or 42 teeth
• Bolt circle: 110 mm/ 80 mm (asymmetric)
• Chainline: 46.9 mm
• Weight: approx. 655 g
• 170 mm crank arm length
• 172.5 mm crank arm length
• 175 mm crank arm length
Please make your choice.
In the box:
• 1x SHIMANO GRX FC-RX810 crankset (1x11 speed)
WITHOUT bottom bracket
For the recommended SM-BBR60 BSA bottom bracket cups, see product code: 1955804.
For SM-BB72 PressFit bottom bracket cups see product code: 1955813.
- Hollowtech II/BB86/92
- Manufacturer`s ref.: